Formatting vs 2005

Mike

Hello,
I drag 2 images next to each other in a vs 2005 web page.There is a
white space between them. When I look at the code it is formatted to be on
seperate lines.If I remove all the spaces and the tags are next to each
other it is correct(No whitespace). How do I make this the default?Its
rather annoying.
Thanks
Mike

Bob Lehmann

I think this is an IE bug. Do you get the same result in a modern browser?

Bob Lehmann

Eliyahu Goldin

Mike,

If you care about a particular layout, do it with either html tables or css.
I personally prefer using tables for all my layout needs.

Eliyahu