Forms Authentication Webconfig

Beren

Hello I've got a pretty urgent question.
I've just started to use the forms authentication of .NET
and to force the authentication I use

<forms ... loginUrl="login.aspx" ... />
<deny users="?"> to prevent anonymous access.

Now only login.aspx is accessible by ppl who haven't logged in.
How could I make another page to be excluded from this.
For example an about.aspx and default.aspx I don't want to protect.

Regards and thanks,

Beren

aa7im

Check out: