forms authentication

z f

Hi,

i have vb.net asp.net web application.
i use forms authentication for security of folder.
if the user is successfully logged in and redirects to the required forlder,
but not in the folder's required role he is redirected back to the login
page.
in this case i need to show some kind of friendsly message telling the user
he was successfully logged in but can go to the required folder.
is there a built-in way to know this from the forms authentication
infrastructure?

TIA, z.

z f

yes but he can be already logged in , because he pressed the Login button
and bot because he failed trying to access some folder.
my question is how can i know that the user was failing while trying to
access a folder.