Formula for 2 points ( 3D Positions )

Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello guys. I'm new here. I'm actually working on a game mod, and I'm trying to check if, player1 is in the back of player2.

I have everything you want:

x,y,z (float) for player1
x,y,z (float) for player2
angle (float) for player1
angle (float) for player2
function (float): (GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(player1,player2) > radius)
function (float): (PointToPoint(radius,x1,y1,z1,x2,y2,z2))
function (float): (GetXYInFrontOfPlayer(player1,&x,&y,distance))