FOSCON II: The Ruby Rodeo!

Phil Tomson

Last year FOSCON was a big hit.... So mark your calendars, get your
transportation reservations and make sure you joing us for:

FOSCON II: The Ruby Rodeo at FreeGeek on Wednesday July 26 from
1930-2200+ in Portland, Oregon.

Join us at FreeGeek on July 26th for a fabulous set of presentations
on Ruby programming and Ruby culture. The speakers will include
AmyHoy, LucasCarlson, RyanDavis, AlexBunardzic, and TopherCyll. If you
didn't catch it last year, FOSCON is a free and fun gathering of Ruby
fans held one evening during O'Reilly's OSCON conference.

* Who: You! And all of your Ruby-loving friends
* What: Exciting speakers, (free) pizza, and discussion
* Where: Free Geek, 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
* When: July 26th, 7:30 PM

FOSCON is sponsored by CD Baby: a little CD store with the best new
independent music. (That's right, we even have sponsors!)

For OSCon/OSCamp attendees: we'll have a taxi service from the
convention center to FreeGeek starting at 6:30. Look for people
wearing ruby-colored cowboy hats. There will also be a walking tour
option for anyone who wants to stretch their legs a little. You can
also catch a Tri-Met Bus to within walking distance of FreeGeek.

For the most up-to-date info keep an eye on the wiki:
http://oscamp.org/FOSCON