frames in ASP.NET

Guest

Hello,
I have created a web application. I want a frame to be
placed horizontally at top and two frames to be palced vertically below this
top frame. I have done this using frameset tag in asp.net. I have loaded
three different web forms(.aspx) in three frames. I want when a button in
left frame is clicked then a new form should be loaded in right frame only.
How can I do this without using javascript in asp.net?

Thanks in advance,
RBanBph

Hans Kesting

Hello,
I have created a web application. I want a frame to be
placed horizontally at top and two frames to be palced vertically below this
top frame. I have done this using frameset tag in asp.net. I have loaded
three different web forms(.aspx) in three frames. I want when a button in
left frame is clicked then a new form should be loaded in right frame only.
How can I do this without using javascript in asp.net?

Thanks in advance,
RBanBph

You can't do this from the server-side click-handler, you need to use
client-side html.
Basic html: give the frame (where the new page should be opened) a
name. Use that name as value for the "target" attribute. This will work
for a "<a href=..>", I don't know if it will work for a "button". You
might need to place that "target" attribute on the "<form>" then.

Hans Kesting