Frames not getting updated

navin

Hi all,

I have created a page with frames (3 sections). Left frame in the page
is the index and once clicked on an item i want the content of the
clicked page to be loaded in the target frame( middle frame).

I have saved all the pages along with the index page in the virtual
directory. if i open the frames page from the folder it opens and
shows the contents of the each frame, but when i try to load the
frames page using http:\\localhost\index.html, the page which opens
does not display any section of the frames page (only blank).

My goal is to update the frame (center) when i click on the link.

Teller</a>

Thanks for the help.
Navin

Jonathan N. Little

navin said:
Hi all,

I have created a page with frames (3 sections). Left frame in the page
is the index and once clicked on an item i want the content of the
clicked page to be loaded in the target frame( middle frame).

I have saved all the pages along with the index page in the virtual
directory. if i open the frames page from the folder it opens and
shows the contents of the each frame, but when i try to load the
frames page using http:\\localhost\index.html, the page which opens
Firstly URLs use *forward slashes*, Only MS uses backslashes for folders...
does not display any section of the frames page (only blank).

My goal is to update the frame (center) when i click on the link.

Teller</a>

Thanks for the help.

No much we can do since will cannot *see* what you are doing. You hard
drive is not attached to my computer. How about uploading to

a) Your website
b) Your personal webspace provided by your ISP
c) some freebe server

so we can actually see your code.