Frameset reload

John Willingham

Hi,

Any assistance with the following would be greatly appreciated.

I am deep linking to a site that is built with frames and I would like to
find a script that I can share with the remote site's webmaster that will
reload the deep linked pages with their banner and navigation frames. I want
the script to reload with the originally targeted page. I don't want users
to get redirected to the site's homepage and force them to navigate back to
the page they were originally looking for.

Thank you very much,
--
John Willingham
Multimedia Developer

kaeli

Hi,

Any assistance with the following would be greatly appreciated.

I am deep linking to a site that is built with frames and I would like to
find a script that I can share with the remote site's webmaster that will
reload the deep linked pages with their banner and navigation frames. I want
the script to reload with the originally targeted page. I don't want users
to get redirected to the site's homepage and force them to navigate back to
the page they were originally looking for.

Thank you very much,

The webmaster of that site needs to have a dynamic frameset that can
take a page name to load as a parameter.

Search for dynamic frameset in Google or this groups archives. IMO, the
best way to do it is with server-side tech., not javascript.

~kaeli~
It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in
rats.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

John Willingham

Thank you very much Kaeli I'll share your advice with the site's
webmaster.

I also found some good stuff on your website. Thanks for sharing your
expertise and wit.

John Willingham