free() function translated into C# equivalent - commentsappreciated...

Richard

Phil Carmody said:
Yup, but you're an ignorant ****, and Keith is speaking lingo
familiar to intelligent English-speaking people since the 80s.

Only when you evolve from being an ignorant ****.

I can wait 2 decades.

Phil

Crikey. Just as I thought the "regs" in this group could not get any
dumber or ruder.

Non capitalised words are easily understandable for most (read Nick
Keighley's input for an example of poor formatting).

Things like "D'Oh" less so for non English speakers.

"Only when you evolve from being an ignorant ****."

even less so.

Kenny McCormack

Richard said:
Crikey. Just as I thought the "regs" in this group could not get any
dumber or ruder.

It is comedy on the highest level. You couldn't pay to have characters
like these guys dancing across your screen every day.

Truly, CLC is a great resource.