Freelance Programming concept

GMHK

Hi,

Do any one know, where to get the software projects so as to work as a
freelance programmers in java,J2ee Technologies.

I am exposing my self in an international level.
where should i market myself for the projects.
If any one of you have a projects to be developed or any plans of
outsourcing, u can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
HariKiran

Andrew Thompson

I am exposing my self in an international level.

...that is interesting, in that 'exposing yourself'
is often taken (around these parts of the world)
as being the general act of dropping your pants
and exposing your genitals for public viewing.

I take it that is ..not what you meant.

Be careful with your phrasing. ;-)

Tony Clifton

:)

Andrew Thompson said:
..that is interesting, in that 'exposing yourself'
is often taken (around these parts of the world)
as being the general act of dropping your pants
and exposing your genitals for public viewing.

I take it that is ..not what you meant.

Be careful with your phrasing. ;-)

Malte

GMHK said:
Hi,

Do any one know, where to get the software projects so as to work as a
freelance programmers in java,J2ee Technologies.

I am exposing my self in an international level.
where should i market myself for the projects.
If any one of you have a projects to be developed or any plans of
outsourcing, u can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
HariKiran

I think you need to be affiliated with a handful of consultant bureaus.
They are the ones with the clients. At least this is how it seems to
work in Denmark.

To get started, you might want to contact companies you already worked
for, or do a cold salescall with a respected firm who will sell your
services and take a bit off the top.

david.n

Hello HariKiran,

I am now starting a software company in France specialized in employing
freelance developers.
The main difference with classical auction websites is that we use to
take big projects for large companies. We split the projects in several
components and the bids are made on the components. Bigger projects
means bigger amounts, and we hope our components will be payed a higher
price than other similar freelance web-platforms.

You may want to have a look at http://www.thecodingmachine.com

As you certainly understood, we are looking for freelance developers
right now, for a Java/J2EE project and I thought you might be
interested in participating to the bids.

Best Regards,
David Négrier
Project Manager,
THE CODING MACHINE

GMHK a écrit :

Roedy Green

Do any one know, where to get the software projects so as to work as a
freelance programmers in java,J2ee Technologies.

I am exposing my self in an international level.
where should i market myself for the projects.
If any one of you have a projects to be developed or any plans of
outsourcing, u can contact me.

if you are just looking for projects to practice with, see
http://mindprod.com/projects/projects.html

Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.