Full time opportunity in NY for core java developers

Ratna

Hi friends,
Greetings! I have a full time opportunity for core java developers in
NY. please chk the details and get back to me at 703 349 2898/ratna@v-
softech.com.

Java Core Developer for the Client team

Client team seeks an exceptional Java Core software developer to
further develop their world-famous peer-to-peer file sharing client.
Ideal candidates have great communication skills, are proactive and
passionate about software development, and are dedicated to writing
great software. Our developers have big ideas and well-written code.
We seek candidates who can work with a team and by themselves.

Responsibilities

As a Java Core Developer, you will contribute to the development and
design of the backend of the client and internal tools. You will work
with the full project lifecycle, including architecture design,
implementation, code reviews, maintenance, and testing.

Requirements

* Expert Java programmer (3-5 years of experience)
* Experience with large projects
* Must possess strong design skills
* Understanding of concurrency and multithreading

Bonus

* Experience with dependency injection tools (Spring, Guice)
* Experience with plugin infrastructures (OSGi, jPlugin)
* Experience refactoring large projects
* Experience with Maven

And, we always want developers who:

* Have a firm understanding of object-oriented design patterns
* Are accustomed to test-driven development (using JUnit)
* Are familiar with IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, and NetBeans
* Have experience with revision control tools like CVS and
Subversion
* Have experience with Ant

If it is not for you and if you know someone who may be interested
please forward this opportunity to them.

Thanks and have a wonderful day ahead!!