Onsite Opportunity for Java Swings developers

Vyomlabs

Hi ,

Greetings from Vyomlabs!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an opportunity with one of our client ( A CMMI 5 company)

Skills:

Technical:

· 3.6+ years of experience in graphical user interface
development using Java Swing.

· Good knowledge of core Java, and Java Swing.

· Working knowledge of Unix/Linux

· Knowledge of FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
protocol will be a plus.

· Working knowledge of C++, PERL, shell scripting will
be a plus.

· Knowledge of JMS, TIBCO EMS, and Java Swing will be a
plus.

· Maven, Wily, Perforce and cruise control tools are a
plus.

· Should be a proven team player.

Functional (not mandatory)

· Experience in the financial industry with equity systems.

· Working knowledge of equity front office business.

· Experience of support activities and direct user
interaction.

· Any knowledge of the following areas would be a plus:

o Market data

o Regulatory reporting

· Exchange related enhancements

Job Location: - Japan

***** If you are willing to explore this job profile Do Send us your
word document profile along with following details :

Total Exp:
Exp in req skills:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:
Current Location:

Reason for a change:

Willingness to relocate to Japan:

Passport No:

Kindly forward this mail to any of your friends & colleagues who are
in same skills & looking for opportunities.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Sapana Shinde

Resource Team|vyomlabs Looking Beyond the Horizon|

(e-mail address removed) | www.vyomlabs.com

Andrew Thompson

Vyomlabs wrote:
***** If you are willing to explore this job profile Do Send us your
word document profile along with following details : ...
Passport No:

Are you insane? WTF would I be giving my passport
number to some random dude* off usenet?

* Especially one that is not competent enough to
understand the difference between their comany of
employment, and their own name.
..Do I call you 'Mr Labs' or simply 'Mr Moron'?

People usually do not mind a well prepared,
professionally worded and genuine job offer
that is 'on-topic' (to the skillset of the people
reading). That last point is true, but the first
two are obviously not, and that brings the
third, 'genuine', into doubt.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Lew

Vyomlabs said:
Hi ,

Greetings from Vyomlabs!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh! Breathless excitement! I /dare/ you to read this response and answer
publicly!

Mr. Exclamation Points!
We have an opportunity with one of our client [sic] ( A CMMI 5 company)

Great quality control there, sport!

More than you!
Technical:

Unlike you!

Re: the subject line:

"Swings"!? "Swing/s/"?!

Jeez-o-flip!

Vyomlabs: "Vanna, I'd like to buy a clue!"

I hope to Chthulhu that you get a "developer" who calls it "Swings"!

Sometimes I think everyone in the newsgroup should be responding directly to
these spammers' inboxes with honest, lengthy and detailed, if critical,
reviews of their behavior. Of course, I would never actually espouse or
endorse such a reckless policy.