FW: python import sys.path

Kelly, Brian

After following your suggestions I was able to confirm that the 2.5
interpreter was being invoked. So then I grepped for all instances of python
in the scripts that were imported as modules: from bacula_conf import *

The calling script cleanup.py is invoking purge_client.py like an external
script:

def purgeAll(options, computer_name):
cmd = "python purge_client.py %s" % computer_name
if options.pretend <> True:
error = os.system(cmd)
else:
_log.info("Done. No changes made due to --pretend flag.")
if not error:
return True
else:
return False

When I saw the imports I assumed the functions in purge_client.py were being
referenced from the calling scripts symbol table. However, that is not the
case.

Thanks,
Brian