    does anyone have any experience with such libraries?

    cheers

    -sherrie

    Sherrie Laraurens, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Sherrie Laraurens

    Arash Partow Guest

    Hello,

    I've just recently finished writing a Galois field arithmetic library
    in c++, it allows for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,
    modulus, left and right shifting for polynomials and similar functionality
    for elements.

    The library can be used in many areas such as coding theory, error correcting
    codes and cryptography just to name a few. The library also uses look-up
    tables to increase performance, if you would like more information visit:

    http://www.partow.net/projects/galois/index.html

    Arash Partow

    Be one who knows what they don't know,
    Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
    Thinking they know everything about all things.
    http://www.partow.net

    Arash Partow, Jul 22, 2004