Gathering string from input data to Array

jwright

I am attempting to write a integration software for our time management
software to integrate with our Accounting software. I have a basic
knowledge of C++. The problem I am having is initializing an array and
having it gather strings of data from an input file and take it to an
ouput file. I can get the data to write one line at a time with a copy
function, yet I need to be able to manipulate the data in the array and
I cannot do that if I just use the copy function. Any information,
tips, or code would be greatly appreciated.

Victor Bazarov

I am attempting to write a integration software for our time
management software to integrate with our Accounting software. I
have a basic knowledge of C++. The problem I am having is
initializing an array and having it gather strings of data from an
input file and take it to an ouput file. I can get the data to write
one line at a time with a copy function, yet I need to be able to
manipulate the data in the array and I cannot do that if I just use
the copy function. Any information, tips, or code would be greatly
appreciated.

Don't use arrays. Use std::vector<std::string>.