gcc 4.3.0 cross compile error

holmescn

Hi,

I have tried to make a cross compiled mingw from linux.
but it fails.
the same errors are here

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2007-01/msg00963.html

i have tried to fix.but i can't.

I have tried to fix it.
so i added some defination which may be lost there in unwind-pe.h
so it may work because i did not compile it successfully.
there cause some other problem when compile stdc++.h into stdc+
+.h.gch
i have tried to disable the stdcxx pch. but failed.

could anybody help?
or i should wait for the release?

Thx!