gcc iso90 and long long

Olivier

Dear all,

I'm using the library lpsolve. This one
seems to ask for "long long" type.
gcc complians :

warning: ISO C90 does not support `long long'

I have the feeling by looking around that I could
ask gcc to use ISO C99 instead and that would
take care of this part ... But I'm too ignorant
to undestand fully what I just said :) And
Completely ignorant on how to put it to work :-(

Any hint welcomed!
Best,
Amities,
Olivier

Olivier

Posted too fast after some hours of nothing ...
-std=c99 works wonder with gcc :)
Sorry for that, O.