Gdi+ Error: use of enum `EmfPlusRecordType' without previous declaration

Joson

Hi, all.
I'm trying to test my gdi program on dev-c++ but get an error as
below:

Dev-C++ on windows XP (32bits)
gdiplus.zip downloaded from codeproject.
I had linked the gdiplus.lib by setting project option.

Source code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <objidl.h>
#include <gdiplus.h>
using namespace Gdiplus;
// do nothing else

Error:
545 D:\joson\Dev-Cpp\exter_libs\GDI+\Include\GdiplusEnums.h use of
enum `EmfPlusRecordType' without previous declaration

I have no idea about the reason. Anybody help? Thanks in advanced.

Regards,