Generating controls at the run-time

Guest

Hi All,

I need to generate controls at run-time based on the necessity. For example
controls like textboxes,radio buttons etc and I also need to be able to
persist their view state. Does anyone know of any good articles that talk
about controls that are generated dynamically?

Thank you!!

jhcorey

Well, I know you said "need", but I would avoid this direction if all
at possible. It makes for a lot of complication.
If you have a group of these controls that you can put on a container,
such as a panel, and then toggle the container visible/not visible as
needed, I think you'll be better off.