generating excel sheet

Rajiv

HI ALL,
actually , i m working in a company having large number of employee , i have
two userid and password .
on id is from admin group(id given to me by technology manager) of the
server and other is simpley the user .
my software is based on Lan authentication based i.e. when a user works on
my system i find that user using AUTH_USER , i think you will be getting my
point .

when i login using that admin id it creats the excel sheet , and display it
on the browser , actually what i m doing , i create a excel sheet object and
write the the data to this sheet and save it to the folder
c:/inetpub/wwroot/myfolder/temp , and display it to the browser .
i save the sheet by filename+sessionid (file name)
it display the sheet on the browser , and user save this copy of this sheet
on his machine . but also a copy of this sheet is saved on the server in
that temp folder , i think now you will be getting my point .

but , when i login by any other user i try to generate that sheet it shows
page not found bot on address bar it shows that sheetname along with
session id
i.e. http://server-name/myfolder/temp/filename3005768.xls

PAGE NOT FOUND

I THINK THERE THE IS SOME PERMISSION PROBLEM . BECAUSE WHEN I CREATE THAT
EXCEL SHEET USING ADMIN ID IT CREATES THE EXCEL SHEET , WHEN I CHECK THAT
TEMP FOLDER ON
SERVER , I FIND A COPY OF EXCEL SHEET ON SERVER , BIU WHEN I LOG IN USING
ANY OTHER USER ID , IT DOEN NOT CREATE THE EXCEL SHEET ON SERVER , THAT IS
WHY IT SAYS " PAGE NOT FOUND "

PLEASE HELP ME ,
IT'S URGENT

THANX FOR YOUR RESPONSE
RGDS
RAJIV

Rajiv

i have given the full control to the user everyone,i_user,networkuser, evry
user

but still it is not wotking

Rajiv

i m using integrated authenrication , and i have untickked the anonymous user
access , is it o.k. guide me please .