generics "erasure" doubt

JT

Read the OP again. How else would you interpret "I've a doubt
with generics erasure"? He doesn't seem to doubt that generics
erasure exists, and doesn't go on to discuss any sort of doubt
related to erasure. He does have some questions about how
erasure works. The two statements that follow seem to be requests
for information, and not requests to confirm or deny suspicions.

May I just interject here:

In India, the word "doubt" means the same as "question".
Maybe it's because "doubt" is easier to pronounce.
But people would say things like:

* Can I ask a doubt about Linux?

* Students, go home and finish the 10 doubts in chapter 1.

* Okay, students. Any more doubts before we end the class?

In England, they don't say "cell phone" or "tv",
they say "mobile" and "telly".

In India, they don't say "question"; they say "doubt".

The OP's name sounds western, but he very well could be
born and raised in India by his western parents.

- JT