Get Class object for array

Mike Schilling

For a call to Class.getMethod(), I need the Class instance that represents
Class[]. Obviously, I can do

(new Class[0]).getClass()

but is there anything neater?

Andreas Wollschlaeger

Mike said:
For a call to Class.getMethod(), I need the Class instance that represents
Class[]. Obviously, I can do

(new Class[0]).getClass()

but is there anything neater?

To my surprise,

Class[].class

works.... gee, and i thought i *know* Java ;-)

Cheers
Andreas

Mike Schilling

Andreas Wollschlaeger said:
Mike said:
For a call to Class.getMethod(), I need the Class instance that
represents Class[]. Obviously, I can do

(new Class[0]).getClass()

but is there anything neater?

To my surprise,

Class[].class

works.... gee, and i thought i *know* Java ;-)

So it does :)

I tried (Class[]).class which doesn't.

Thanks.