getElementsByClassName

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Aaron Gray, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. In comp.lang.javascript message <>,
    Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:32:12, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
    Readers might also be interested in Object.getOwnPropertyNames(element)
    which is used in <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-probs.htm> though the
    actual code is in <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/inc-props.js>. But,
    last time I checked, only 2 of my 5 browsers had it.

    Not now in IE 8 FF 3.6 Op 11.50.
    In, but not new, in Sf 5.0.5, Cr 12.0.
    The FF5 machine is not currently running.

    Dr J R Stockton, Jul 12, 2011

  2. Aaron Gray

    Aaron Gray Guest

    Dr. Stockton, these URL's don't seem accessable they are giving 404's.

    Aaron

    Aaron Gray, Jul 13, 2011

  3. Aaron Gray

    Evertjan. Guest

    Evertjan., Jul 14, 2011
  4. Sometimes I just do not type exactly what I ought to. Apologies. I've
    actually copy'n'pasted these to a browser to test them :-
    <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-props.htm>
    <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/inc-prop.js>

    So I am adding links to my include files in the JavaScript section of
    <http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/index.htm>.

    That page has, at the foot, a self-generated alphabetical current list
    of all the URLs that it links to, which can be read if desperate.

    Dr J R Stockton, Jul 14, 2011
  5. Close. What I meant is that someone[tm] should submit one or two bug
    reports and/or patches to get this fixed.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jul 22, 2011