Getting back to grid list

Chip

I have a grid which displays book titles. When a title is clicked, the book
details is displayed. The user is then able to traverse the list by hitting
Next/Prev buttons. I'm a bit stuck on the best way to get back to the
original list. I can rerun the query, but I would need to get the user back
to the page they were on.

It would be nice not to have to rerun the query. I wish there were a Back(n)
command...

Chip

Hermit Dave

if presume you have some sort of a hyperlink to redirect the user.
make sure you have add a variable which have the value of currentpage they
are on.

when they click back button return the variable to the original list page.
and on load of that page check to see if any value is present. if yes then
set your lists currentpageindex to that value and then bind it to the source

that should do the trick

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave