Getting the error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am getting java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError error when I try to run my code on 32-bit machine. I have exactly same code on 64-bit machine. This works fine without any issues. I have looked at all the symbols in my binaries, I have checked the library paths, etc. I didn't find any issues with any of them. Can you please check this and let me know how to proceed?

The error log is presented below.

Exception in thread "Data Adapter" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.abc.iot.analytics.auto.adapter.usb.DATAReader.getMYchannelsJNI()V
at com.abc.iot.analytics.auto.adapter.usb.DATAReader.MychannelsJNI(Native Method)
at com.abc.iot.analytics.auto.adapter.usb.MyAdapter.getMyChannels(MyAdapter.java:19)
at com.abc.iot.analytics.auto.adapter.usb.MyAdapter.readData(MyAdapter.java:34)
at iot.analytics.auto.adapter.AbstractDataAdapter.run(AbstractDataAdapter.java:42)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)