    problem.)

    Thanks,

    Nick

    Guest, Mar 11, 2008

    Steven Cheng Guest

    Hi Nick,

    If your assembly has been strong-named and put in GAC, you can always
    reference it via its Full qualified assembly name(with Name, Version,
    Culture and Public Key Token). e.g.

    System.data, version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

    Here is the MSDN reference about Assembly Name:

    #Assembly Names
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k8xx4k69(VS.71).aspx

    BTW, for most .net configuration section that require you put type info, if
    you do not put Full assembly name, it will treat it like a normal
    un-strong-named assembly.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    suggestions about how we

    can improve the support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my
    manager know what you think of

    the level of service provided. You can send feedback directly to my manager
    at: .

    ications.

    where an initial response

    from the community or a Microsoft Support
    up response may take

    approximately 2 business days as the support
    most efficient resolution.

    The offering is not appropriate for situations
    project analysis and dump

    analysis issues. Issues of this nature are best handled working with a
    dedicated Microsoft Support

    Engineer by contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at

    Steven Cheng, Mar 12, 2008

    Steven Cheng Guest

    Hi Nick,

    Have you resolved this problem or does the suggestion in previous message
    help some?

    Steven Cheng, Mar 14, 2008