Gotta love it

Noah Roberts

You just have to love how C++ generates errors so you can find out what
you did wrong. Such as in this case...

class DComponent : public DGenericNode
{
public:
//DComponent(const DNode & node) : DGenericNode(node) {}
DComponent(const DComponent & copy) : DGenericNode(copy) {}

c:\src\PIPE-FLO 32\DComponent.h(12) : error C2065: 'copy' : undeclared
identifier
c:\src\PIPE-FLO 32\DComponent.h(12) : fatal error C1903: unable to
recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation

I mean hell, if I had known copy wasn't declaired maybe I would declare
it...good thing the compiler told me what I was doing wrong so I could
fix it.

Sometimes days just go bad. Not much is harder than debugging header
files. I ran into trouble and instead of skirting the issue as I have
always convinced myself I needed to do in the past I went ahead and
dove head first into a pool of header spagetti and tried to unwind
it...glad the compiler is such great help or life would be difficult.

red floyd

Noah said:
You just have to love how C++ generates errors so you can find out what
you did wrong. Such as in this case...

class DComponent : public DGenericNode
{
public:
//DComponent(const DNode & node) : DGenericNode(node) {}
DComponent(const DComponent & copy) : DGenericNode(copy) {}

c:\src\PIPE-FLO 32\DComponent.h(12) : error C2065: 'copy' : undeclared
identifier
c:\src\PIPE-FLO 32\DComponent.h(12) : fatal error C1903: unable to
recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation

Try a different compiler... It's not the language's fault.