Gprof problem with dynamic library

AlvaroMako

Hello:
I am using g++, on linux, and i am trying profile out my program but I
have problems with the calls to the symbols that are in shared library,
does not leave anything these symbols. Everything is compiled with -pg
-g. Where is the problem? Gprof works with the dynamic librarys ???

Thanks

Karl Heinz Buchegger

AlvaroMako said:
Hello:
I am using g++, on linux, and i am trying profile out my program but I
have problems with the calls to the symbols that are in shared library,
does not leave anything these symbols. Everything is compiled with -pg
-g. Where is the problem? Gprof works with the dynamic librarys ???

You need to ask in a newsgroup dealing with g++
This newsgroup deals with the language C++ only and
your question is clearly a question about how to
operate your development environment.

red floyd

Karl said:
You need to ask in a newsgroup dealing with g++
This newsgroup deals with the language C++ only and
your question is clearly a question about how to
operate your development environment.

Posted over to gnu.g++.help. Followups set to gnu.g++.help.