Gridview 2 Gridview

Guest

I am trying to have one gridview control that displays items with the select
command enabled and when the user clicks "select" it would send that line of
information to another gidview control. That way the second gridview only has
the data that the user selcted. Could anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Jesse Johnson

Guest

Thanks, I have done grid to master but didnt know it was close to the same as
grid to grid. I will try that. Thanks for the help.
--
Jesse Johnson

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP said:
That sounds like Master/Details except using a second gridview instead of
DetailsView. Samples here:

http://www.asp.net/QuickStart/aspnet/doc/data/databases.aspx#masterdetails

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]