GridView columns don't respect width or wrap properties!

Dan English

I have a GridView control with manually added bound columns. I have
specified ItemStyle.Width=125px and ItemStyle.Wrap=false for several
columns. It doesn't seem to respect either of these properties, there is no
effect at all. What can I do to make them work?

Thanks,
Dan

Akash Deep

In GridView RowDataBound Event