GridView.Skin error

tshad

I have a GridView.skin file setup for my GridView which is in my App_Themes
folder:

<asp:GridView runat="server" SkinId="mGridViewSkin" >
<RowStyle CssClass="GridViewRow" />
<SelectedRowStyle CssClass="GridViewSelectedRow" />
<AlternatingRowStyle CssClass="GridViewAlternatingRow" />
<FooterStyle CssClass="GridViewFooter" />
<HeaderStyle CssClass="GridViewHeader" VerticalAlign="Bottom" />
<PagerStyle CssClass="GridViewPager" BackColor="#C1DBFA" />
</asp:GridView>

and in my GridView I have:

<asp:GridView ID="GridView1"
AutoGenerateColumns="False"
SkinID="mGridViewSkin"
CssClass="Grid100"
AllowPaging="True"

But there is a green line below the SkinID="mGridViewSkin" that says:

The skin ID value is not defined the theme or stylesheet theme.

Other than the sentence phrasing, what is the problem here?

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Tom