Gridview update does not work

Joe

I'm using ASP.NET 2.0. I created a table adapter using basic select,
insert, update, delete stored procedures. I created an object
datasource and bound it to the table adapter. I created a GridView and
bound it to the data source. The delete works just fine but the
Edit/Update does not work. You click on Edit and it puts the record
into edit mode. You make your changes and then when you click Update
the changes are not saved.

I created a FormView and bound it to the same datasource. The update
on the formview works fine, so it's clearly a problem with the
Gridview. Has anyone seen this before and is there a fix or workaround
for it (other than having to create something completely separate to do
the updates)?

Thanks,
Joe