problem Gridview does not update record

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Aboabeer, May 9, 2015.

  1. Aboabeer

    Aboabeer

    Joined:
    May 9, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello

    My problem which does not update or delete records in the data base of the type of AccessWhen you press the

    update link does not work as well as update the record can not delete.

    Please help me in elucidation the problem .

    Attached Files:

    • Test.zip
      File size:
      102.5 KB