H1B Hire 2009

swati

Hi

Universal Software (www.Universal-sw.com) is a leading provider of
global software engineering, customization and integrated services
located at Nashua. Universal is focused on enabling clients with the
best IT infrastructure to suit their needs, in a timely fashion and at
the best value.

SKILLS REQUIRED

Java, Microsoft Technologies, DBA, Data warehousing, Networking etc

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED

The Candidate must be a B.E/MCA/ with minimum 5+ years of experience.

BENEFITS OFFERED

We provide benefits like-

1 On bench Salary, (Base Salary)
2 Medical Benefits (65%)
3 Relocation Benefits
4 2 weeks of paid vacation/annum
5 Technical and professional training
6 Sponsorship for Certification
7 Green Card

We shall take care of the Air Tickets to US and two weeks of free
accommodation in Guesthouse in US

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

There is 18 months long contract with the company
There is a security deposit of Rs75000 refundable after 6 months of
reporting to US office.

We have 100% success rate in getting Visa approval since 1994

Please confirm your interest.

Catch me fast on

YAHOO IM : h1bhire
GTalk: (e-mail address removed)
India Contact No.: 0120-4688714

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Datta
Senior Technical Recruiter

Universal Software Corporation | 20 Industrial Park Drive | Nashua, NH
03062
(e-mail address removed)| t: 603.324.4014 | cell: 603.791.4512 | fax:
413-751-4511