Handling shared classes in multiple sessions

Don

I'm asking this for a friend of mine, so forgive me if I'm getting some of
the terminology wrong (I don't have any experience with ASP.NET).

I've got an ASP application that has some classes that have shared members.
How do I set it up so that each individual session uses a different "copy"
of each shared class? Right now, every session seems to share the same
shared variables (like a connection to a database, for example) inside the
shared class, but I don't want this. I guess, in a sense, all sessions are
sharing the same executing program when what I really want is for each
session to run its own copy of the program. I want each session to have its
own values for shared variables.

Can this be done?

- Don

Don

So, it's impossible to reduce the scope of shared properties from
application level to session level?

- Don