Multiple screen in wxphyton

Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi! all.
I'd like to be able to switch between multiple screens. Meaning, the first one is the main, then when with a button or an external switch is activated I can see the page #2, in that one I may have an other button to return to the first one, or going to #3, etc. Cause I have a main screen for a big RPM meter, but I may want to see instead all three meter on the same page, or view the raw data in an other page, or go to the set-up page or elsewhere in the future development. I'm using the full screen space for my graphic. Maybe something like "hide" or "show" a page with an event of some kind. I have a single class script for every pages so far, but unable to group them in a single one. Thanks for your help