hard time trying to fix a broken hyperlink

isabellesup

I am having a hard time trying to fix a broken hyperlink

the website is www.limprovisoire.com

the broken link is
'Stage formation professionnelle' on the left of the index homepage.

That link works on my pc. But not on the internet.

I very much appreciate your help.

Travis Newbury

I am having a hard time trying to fix a broken hyperlink
the website iswww.limprovisoire.com

I don't know about the link issue, but you REALLY need a spell
checker! Look at this, not a single word is spelled correctly:
From your page: "Début des ateliers: Fin septembre 2007. Rencontres
individuelles préalables."

individuelles Come on, get a spell checker, it is like I am reading a
forign language or something!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

I am having a hard time trying to fix a broken hyperlink
the website is www.limprovisoire.com
the broken link is
'Stage formation professionnelle' on the left of the index homepage.
That link works on my pc. But not on the internet.

Works for me. Clicking that link takes me to this frameset:
http://www.limprovisoire.com/Stage.html

...which displays this page in the right-hand frame:
http://www.limprovisoire.com/stage_body.html

You should be careful using mixed-case filenames, in case you type a
link and don't use the same exact filename.

(I will refrain from commenting on how bad FrontPage is, or the fact
that all of the images on the gallery page are missing, among other
problems.)

Travis Newbury

(I will refrain from commenting on how bad FrontPage is, or the fact
that all of the images on the gallery page are missing, among other
problems.)

Front page is worthless in the hands of a novice. No need to refrain
from saying that.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Travis said:
Front page is worthless in the hands of a novice. No need to refrain
from saying that.

"FrontPage is worthless in the hands of a novice." There. I said it!

isabellesup

"FrontPage is worthless in the hands of a novice." There. I said it!

I have no idea why the link works for you and not for me when I access
it from the internet. I will modify the name of the page (use lower
case) to straightens this out.

Thanks for the help and the fun.

dorayme

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
Works for me. Clicking that link takes me to this frameset:
http://www.limprovisoire.com/Stage.html

This takes me to
..which displays this page in the right-hand frame:
http://www.limprovisoire.com/stage_body.html

for a sec, no more and then onto

http://www.awardspace.com/home.html

methinks Stage.html has something on it that is kicking things
about...

But wait! It is B saying all this. Which means all javascript is
turned off and images and animations and (what is left?) <g>

So I looked in FF and turned off js and the page is now sort of
least (the rest is broken)...

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

dorayme said:
But wait! It is B saying all this. Which means all javascript is
turned off and images and animations and (what is left?) <g>

That would be true. Here's the script:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
if (self != top) {
top.location = self.location;
}
setTimeout("this.location='http://www.awardspace.com/articles/' ",100)
// -->
</script>

...with those unnecessary comment markers.

BTW, images and animations are On. Only JavaScript is off. ;-)
So I looked in FF and turned off js and the page is now sort of
Frames...

least (the rest is broken)...

The stage_body.html page doesn't have much in it.