Hardware spec and cost for j2ee application server

MD

I are planning to implement our J2EE solution to our customer
and have to recommend my customer the hardware spec and
cost for the following servers. We are expecting about 1000 simultenious
and our system is similar to document management system.

Java Application Server
Web Server

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

MD said:
I are planning to implement our J2EE solution to our customer
and have to recommend my customer the hardware spec and
cost for the following servers. We are expecting about 1000 simultenious
and our system is similar to document management system.

Java Application Server
Web Server

This information is not in any way sufficient to dimension
the systems.

Arne