Having a hard time installing pygame on Win7.

Yves S. Garret

Hi all, got a small problem.

As I'm going through "Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner", I got to
chapter 11 and as I'm working through it, I can't seem to get pygame/livewires
installed... I don't even know how to go about installing it (the book is skimpy
on details). I'm using Python 3.3.0 for the job.

Has anyone else had the same problems?

Ad