    but who have the Serial Number and Activation Key?

    if you have these,could you share them to us?

    thanks!

    softmyth, May 28, 2006

  2. softmyth

    dimitar Guest

    err, you mean that some people paid for the product and they have to
    give it to you?

    dimitar, May 28, 2006

  3. You do know that this is a commercial Eclipse plugin, and that you are
    supposed to /buy/ a licence (i.e. the serial and key)?

    /philipp

    Philipp Leitner, May 28, 2006
  4. softmyth

    Dag Sunde Guest

    Of course not, that would be software piracy!

    But if you send US$ 199.00 to http://www.instantiations.com,
    they will be happy to provide you with everything you need.

    (US$199.00 is the fulle price of the piece of software
    you're trying to steal=.

    Dag Sunde, May 29, 2006
  5. softmyth

    softwindow Guest

    i only want to try it
    thank you !

    softwindow, May 29, 2006
  6. softmyth

    IchBin Guest

    I have downloaded to see how it works in the past year.. There was a
    trial period.

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

    IchBin, May 29, 2006
  7. What a lame excuse. Even for trials the vendor is the right place to ask.

    robert

    Robert Klemme, May 29, 2006