hello everybody, a very usefull eclipse plugin(Swing-designer) problem.

dimitar

err, you mean that some people paid for the product and they have to
give it to you?

Philipp Leitner

You do know that this is a commercial Eclipse plugin, and that you are
supposed to /buy/ a licence (i.e. the serial and key)?

/philipp

Dag Sunde

softmyth said:
first thank you come here

a eclipse plugin (Swing-designer) is very usefull for me to build a
Java GUI application.

the download page is :http://www.instantiations.com/swing-designer/

but who have the Serial Number and Activation Key?

if you have these,could you share them to us?

Of course not, that would be software piracy!

But if you send US$ 199.00 to http://www.instantiations.com,
they will be happy to provide you with everything you need.

(US$199.00 is the fulle price of the piece of software
you're trying to steal=.