hello world

hawat.thufir

From Windows:

C:\Documents and Settings\nsaunders\Desktop>
C:\Documents and Settings\nsaunders\Desktop>type HelloWorld.rb
#5.times { print "Odelay!" }

def fact(n)
if n <= 1
1
else
n * fact(n - 1)
end

print n

end

C:\Documents and Settings\nsaunders\Desktop>
C:\Documents and Settings\nsaunders\Desktop>HelloWorld.rb

C:\Documents and Settings\nsaunders\Desktop>

I can uncomment the first line and get Odelay, but how do I get the
factorial? I'll probably get some interesting results shortly, just
thought I'd throw this out there if not :)

-Thufir