Help access denied error (I'm getting sick :( )

Ekempd

Hi a use an assembly dll in my asp.net proyect, All work fine almost every
time, but occasionaly I get a permision denied accesing wf_ci.dll(my
assembly) when I run the proyect, this is only some times,

I add permission to the IUSR_ and IWAR_ users to the dirtectory of the dll,
and I still get the error, but only sometimes....

Any Idea??
I'm kind of desperated!

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Hi,

Is this a strong-named assembly by any chance?

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
MCP+I, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA
ASP.NET Developer Support
(e-mail address removed)