Help! ARGH! .net not recognizing VB

Guest

Hi !

I think, encountered the same problem, but with C#.
Try to change the directiv, but I think it won't work either.

The problem is, I don't remember exactly what the problem whas...
I was installing a beta version of Visual Studio...

After many tries to fix the problem, I gave up : I formatted my hard drive,
installed a coporate licenced version of VS.Net and all this was over.
My advice : don't waist your time : reinstall a fresh downloaded framework
and test your page again...

Staik