Help finding a C++ programmer

Cindi

Hello all-

Sorry for bothering the user group but I have 2 contract to hire
positions that I am having a horrible time trying to fill due to the
unique comination of skills required. The client will not budge on
any of the skills or years required. If anyone know someone that is
looking for employment that has the following, please direct them my
way! Any and all help is appreciated!

Skills required: At least 4 years of the folowing: Excellent C++,
OOA/D, CORBA and SQL knowledge is a must. Must also have extensive
experience with system profiling of C++ applications, tuning efforts,
and implementing performance improvements including database queries.
NSK experience and knowledge is a MUST. Should have experience
deploying CORBA compliant applications. Thorough understanding of UNIX
required.

deploys and debugs new applications or enhancements to existing
software. Leads and mentors others to do all of some of the above.Must
have experience developing truly fault-tolerant mission-critical
business software that can run 24x7. Works with functional and
technical staff to understand complex requirements and problems with
software and resovle them. Resolves customer complaints with software
and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.

There are 2 positions. This is a 2 month contract to hire in the
Dallas, TX area.

Regards,

Cindi Koehn
Technical Recruiter
Avizion Technologies Group
16300 Addison Road
Suite 250
Addison, TX 75001

www.aviztech.com

972-267-7950
972-818-8402 FAX
877-587-2110

Member NACCB
HUB Certified
NCTRCA Woman-Owned Business Enterprise

Victor Bazarov

Cindi said:
Sorry for bothering the user group but I have 2 contract to hire
positions that I am having a horrible time trying to fill due to the
unique comination of skills required. [...]

That is not an excuse to post off-topic. Please post your job
adverts to a newsgroup that has 'jobs' in its name.

Alexander Terekhov

Cindi wrote:
[...]
Skills required: At least 4 years of the folowing: Excellent C++,

I like it. Is it a trademark?

regrads,
alexander.