Help for students, provided by a Scientists Group

Scientists Group

Dear NewsGroup Members,

Informing you that Scientists Group provides help
and consultations for undergrad, postgrad, distance learning and adult
students in doing assignments, theses, projects, dissertations, etc.
Doing assignments instead of you for a fee is also available.
We guarantee super-high quality of our output products.

Subjects available:

-mathematics
-physics
-electrical engineering
-computer science
-programming
-communications
-systems analysis
-business & management
-international business
-HR & PR management
-other (inquire your specific subject)

Please visit the leading consultant's site:
http://www.megaone.com/expert2003/consultant.htm
for more info.

Note: Please contact us only from the feedback contact form:
http://www.megaone.com/expert2003/order2.htm

Scientists Group

Chris McDonald

Dear NewsGroup Members,
Informing you that Scientists Group provides help
and consultations for undergrad, postgrad, distance learning and adult
students in doing assignments, theses, projects, dissertations, etc.
Doing assignments instead of you for a fee is also available.
We guarantee super-high quality of our output products.

[yes, OT]

Could you please clarify:

'Doing assignments instead of you for a fee is also available' ?

It will help clarify the professionalism of your Group.

Dr Chris McDonald EMAIL: (e-mail address removed)
School of Computer Science & Software Engineering
The University of Western Australia WWW: http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~chris
Crawley, Western Australia, 6009 PH: +61 8 6488 2533, FAX: +61 8 6488 1089

Keith Thompson

Chris McDonald said:
Dear NewsGroup Members,
Informing you that Scientists Group provides help
and consultations for undergrad, postgrad, distance learning and adult
students in doing assignments, theses, projects, dissertations, etc.
Doing assignments instead of you for a fee is also available.
We guarantee super-high quality of our output products.

[yes, OT]

Could you please clarify:

'Doing assignments instead of you for a fee is also available' ?

It seems pretty clear to me: "If you pay us enough money, we will
cheat for you".
It will help clarify the professionalism of your Group.

I think they've already clarified it quite nicely. If they wish to
clarify it further, they're free to do so, but I'm not holding my
breath.

Papadopoulos Giannis

Scientists said:
[...]

Giving a fish, instead teaching how to fish??
tsk tsk tsk...

--
#include <stdio.h>
#define p(s) printf(#s" endian")

Giannis Papadopoulos
http://dop.users.uth.gr/
University of Thessaly
Computer & Communications Engineering dept.

Randy Howard

scientists- said:
Dear NewsGroup Members,

Informing you that Scientists Group provides help
and consultations for undergrad, postgrad, distance learning and adult
students in doing assignments, theses, projects, dissertations, etc.
Doing assignments instead of you for a fee is also available.
We guarantee super-high quality of our output products.

In other words, you seek to guarantee the presence of frauds in the
workforce for all of the fields below:
Subjects available:

-mathematics
-physics