Help! - height disable valign operation (XSL FO)

james

Hi there,

I'm using the FOP from xml.apache.org/fop tool to convert from HTML
to PDF.

I'm reading the height and valign attributes of a column-cell (TD) in
the XSL
file:

<!-- HTML table tag <td> -->
<xsl:template match="td">
<fo:table-cell xsl:use-attribute-sets="table.data.td">
<xsl:if test="@valign">
<xsl:attribute name="display-align">
<xsl:value-of select="@valign"/>
</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
<xsl:if test="@height">
<xsl:attribute name="height">
<xsl:value-of select="concat(@height,'px')"/>
</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
<xsl:if test="@class='smalltextwb'">
<xsl:attribute name="font-family">Verdana, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="font-size">10px</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="font-weight">normal</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="color">#FFFFFF</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
<fo:block>
<xsl:if test="@align">
<xsl:attribute name="text-align">
<xsl:value-of select="@align"/>
</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
</xsl:template>

When the pdf is generated, the valign doesnt work when the height is
mentioned
on the HTML:

Does anyone has any idea why the height property prevents the aligning
of the column cell on the PDF?

Any help will be great,
James