help! how to open a pdf file??

fatima.issawi

Hello,

I would like to open a pdf file in a new window from my code behind
page.

The code I have currently doesn't seem to work:

Response.Write("<script language='javascript'> { window.open('" +
"C:\\juma.pdf" + "'); } </script>");

Nothing happens after executing it. I did try a Response.Redirect to
the file and that did work, but I cannot seem to figure out how to open
it in a new window.

What am I missing? I don't know javascript at all, so any help will be
greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!.