Help needed to vote on a website

Denis Van der Heyden

Hi,
I have a friend who creates non-professional films and he is actually on a
german website.
I want to vote for him a lot of time,and I would need to create a shortcut
for the vote.
When we open the main page,
http://www.prophoto-online.de/index.php?name=photokinavideofun.php
his movie:

Olivier Naisy, (F)
Die Natur im Dienste des Menschen
Durchschnittsnote: 7,3

appears in a random place in one of the 3 pages that we must look.
After,when we select the media player to see his movie,the followed page
comes:
Olivier Naisy, (F): Die Natur im Dienste des Menschen

« negativ positiv »
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Information:
Um das Video zu bewerten, klicken Sie bitte eine der obigen Zahlen an.
Die maximale Punktzahl (positivste Bewertung) ist die 10. Sie können jedes
Video nur einmal bewerten.

Information:
To vote for this video please click on one of the numbers. The highest
positive ranking is the number 10. The vote for each video will only be
accepted once.

« zurück zur Übersichtseite / back to overview

Then,we click on the number 10 and after push on the vote button.
The vote is made.

My question is:
Is there a sotution to create a shortcut to vote imediately,without having
to search on one of the 3 random pages and to can vote with a 10 point
imediately.

Thank you for your help.

(e-mail address removed)

----