Help required accessing dictionary

mrinalini

Hi

I need to access the dictionary of the script that I am running through
my vc++ application by embedding python.
I am linking to python dynamically. I want to obtain the dictionary of
the script and access the variables declared in the script.
However, with the PyObject * that I get from the dictionary, I am not
able to find the type of the object. The reason being that
GetProcAddress to PyInt_Check returns a NULL. The same thing with
PyFloat_Check and so on. I think this is because they are macros and
not
exported functions.

What can be done to be able to perform these checks without statically
linking to the pyhon lib ?

Thanks,
Abhaya