HELP! SQL driven Include page not showing.

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Jozef, Jan 22, 2006.

  1. Jozef

    Jozef Guest

    Hello,

    Is there a trick to using a vbscript / SQL server field value for an include
    page line?

    The SQL Server field "tContentPage" contains a text value "test.asp"

    I am trying to call this "test.asp" page (which is just straight text <p>
    Test This Text </p>) using the following line
    ref("tContentPage") & "' -->"%></TD>

    I can open this "test.asp" page directly by typing in the root URL plus the
    /system/pages/test.asp.

    When I run the calling page, it loads, does not throw an error, but will not
    show any text.

    When I look at the source, it's showing this line as the following literal
    text string;

    file='system/HomePages/test.asp' --></TD>
    ....without processing the page itself.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Jozef, Jan 22, 2006